Shoe Box Swaps and Pillow Gifts

Monday, May 25, 2015
A few weekends ago I had the privilege to go to an Stampin' Up! event called "Spring into Stamping" put on by Julie Davison, with 2 of my dear friends, Carla and Donne.  We had so much fun on our 4+ hour drive there and back, our time at the motel and our all day event with 100+ other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  We decided to fore-go the shoe box swap with the large group and just have one on our own between the 3 of us.

These are the swaps we made:
Donne out-did herself by bringing 2 swaps - the card on the left and the cute post it note.  Carla's is on the right and mine is in the middle.  I believe that I shared both of the wedding cards during my Wedding and Anniversary Week on my blog.
There were also pillow gifts.  Donne's adorable gift tag on a bag...
filled with goodies
Carla's treats in a cute Mini Treat Bag - YUMMO! Chocolate!
and I went simple this time - (only because I thought of it the very last minute:)
My bag was designed after one I saw on Sam Donald's blog.
Tomorrow I will show you the cards that we made for our Make & Takes at the event.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates