Happy 4th of July!

Saturday, July 4, 2015
Happy 4th of July everyone!! In the States we proudly celebrate this Independence Day in honor of our Freedom!!  So today I thought I would share with you this beautiful song by the Annie Moses Band
 
Today is also very special because it is our Sweet Sawyer's very FIRST Birthday!!
I was honored when Jess asked me to design his Birthday Invitations with a Red, White and Blue theme.
The stars were made using the NEW star punch, the small star from the Star Framelits and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I pulled out an old favorite for the embedded embossing technique called Square Lattice.
One last Card to share: God Bless America!!
Thanks for stopping by 
Have a wonderful day celebrating!
Christi
card inspired by Vicki Burdick Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates