Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, September 3, 2017
Last week Miss Lucy had her first playdate which included a 3 night over-night stay.
Lucy's new playmate was Lily!
Talk about confusing, especially when our granddaughter, Lily, came for a visit.
 Miss Lily was always by my side
 And these 2 could really go at it!
 Normally Lucy was the instigator, but Lily learned to stand up to this little rag mop of a dog

Taking the 2 of them out for a walk was challenging. Normally we had to do it together, but when Dale was at work I had to do it on my own.  Lily is so strong it took all I had to hold her back.  Dale was so great to take Tuesday off work because of my Come Stamp With Me Class.
 This was the typical view from my workstation - IF they settled down
 Gracie came on Wednesday and these 2 sure kept her busy.  I sure appreciated her help

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates