Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, October 1, 2017
Two big events happened for two of our kids on the same weekend.
Our son Jeff was honored through his job at Orkin as the Top Termite Inspector in the Midwest Region.  What an honor and boy did they treat him well.  Three days in Chicago at a TOP NOTCH hotel with a stipend to cover his extra expenses, and a wonderful award ceremony.  This is the only picture I have of him receiving his award.
Congratulations Jeff, we are so proud of you!
Jessica wasn't able to attend with him but if she had, they would have had a wonderful mini vacation, just the two of them. He really had a great time touring Chicago.
Sawyer was so excited to see his daddy when they picked him up from the airport that he ran and ran to get to him.
I love this!!

The second event on that same weekend was when Julie passed her second level black belt test.
Tyler was able to play a part in her test and she got to "take him down"
She took down Josh too!!
The short skits that they do at the end are my favorite.
Julie's theme was about taking kids out trick-or-treating when 4 zombies attack!


A 4 hour long test
She worked super hard for this accomplishment.
Hugs from Tyler at the award ceremony
This is the card that I made for Julie, grabbing a clip art from on line and coloring in the black belt.  I used My Digital Studio to add the sentiment. When Gracie saw the photo I chose she said she thought it looked like her mom.
As I am writing this post I realize that I never made a special card for Jeff's accomplishments! - sorry Jeff!
We are so proud of all our kids! They are all such hard workers and bring honor to us as their parents.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates