Cards and Gifts From Friends

Saturday, May 5, 2018
Saturday is a perfect day to share with you some cards and gifts from friends.
I've been struggling with a tummy issue, so my friend Carla made this super cute get well card for me.
I also received this adorable baby congratulations card from Inez, congratulating us on the birth of our newest grand baby, Mercy. This technique is called ECLIPSE.
Our daughter captured a photo of Mercy with her eyes open - isn't she just adorable!!! She is one week old today.
My pen-pal, Becky, made this journal set for me earlier this year and I have been saving it for our trip to document everything we do and see and especially to document the photos I take so I don't forget the details when it is time to do my scrapbooking.
But then, my friend, Jackie, embroidered this amazing vinyl note pad holder for me.
 She even stamped on the front page!!
Decisions, Decisions!
I am so grateful for such thoughtful friends.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates