Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, September 16, 2018
So sorry about the glitch in my Saturday post. I was planning to have my cards at the craft sale today, but our booth was too close to another card seller so she asked me to take mine down to be fair since I had not added my cards to the application. Next year we will know better.
Please plan to come to the craft sale at Georgetown Bible Church on Saturday October 27th from 9am to 3pm. All the details are on the side bar to this blog.
My Sentimental Sunday posts usually revolve around the grand kids. They are such a joy in our life.
Gracie is keeping very busy as a 7th grader.
She cheers for the 7th grade boys football team every Wednesday

It is so much fun to watch her "do her thing" out there on the track. Her complete team wasn't there for her to "fly" but she made the best of it.
At the varsity football game this past Friday she not only got to cheer during the 2nd quarter, she also sang the National Anthem with the Middle School Choirs.
 I especially love this photo because I caught Julie taking Gracie's picture. I just love her MOM tee shirt.
It was hard getting a close up photo, but she is in the front row far right. So much fun watching her. And the bonus is that Hudsonville won their game!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates