Happy Birthday!

Thursday, April 11, 2019
I cannot believe that we are old enough to have a daughter turning 40 this year!
She's the daughter I always dreamed of when I was a little girl when dreaming of my future.
That might be because I grew up in a family of 4 girls and I thought there was nothing better. (I still feel that way!), but I would be lost without my boys! God always knows what is best for us.

Have a wonderful birthday, Julie!! We love you more than words can say!
My mother started her family a few years younger than I did and she was a grandma by the age 40 - WOW! I can hardly believe that! I don't think I am quite ready to be a great grandma!

Have a Wonderful Birthday Sweet Julie!! We love you so very, very much!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates