Hold On To Hope This Easter

Sunday, April 12, 2020
Happy Easter!
He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!!
I always send out a lot of Easter cards, but many times I am able to put them in mail slots at church, but this year they all got mailed out. I'm hoping that the post office is increasing in business which would mean that we are all reaching out to others during this time.

Easter is the one holiday that I always get all of my kids to come over for Easter dinner so I will really miss that this year, but no matter the circumstances we will all worship our risen Lord!!

So thankful for snail mail delivery so my little grands could get their Easter cards


Jessica dresses them all up every Sunday just as if they are going to church and then they have house church together. I can only imagine it is great with Jeff and Jess both being very musical so they can play and sing with them. Perhaps their church may have a praise team with music for their live stream. Either way I am thankful that they are still honoring the Lords Day.
On Good Friday, Jeff posted this video to YouTube where he sang "Watch The Lamb" by Ray Boltz you can view it HERE

On a fun note - here is a little love from our pups, Lucy and Katy.
Happy Easter from me and my Peeps!
Have a Blessed Lord's Day!!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates