Weekly Challenge part 2

Tuesday, August 18, 2020
These are the cards that the gals on my team made for our weekly challenge last week
Vicki was the first to send in this darling card using the WAY TO GOAT stamp set
I just love these little goats! Every time I see them they make me smile. That little short fluffy one looks like he is full of mischief!!
Our Challenge last week was to make a card using a new technique - something they have been wanting to try. Not sure what this technique is actually called. According to youtube it is basically called stamping on embossing folders.

The second card came in from Lynda. So elegant!
Lynda cased this card from Kylie Bertucci in Australia
The stamp set is called TASTEFUL TOUCHES
She called it Sprinkle Embossing
It's a very cool idea and you can see the link HERE
Karen wanted to give the "how to use fabric on your cards" technique so since she had this Christmas fabric laying around she thought she would give it a try. 
Here are some other cards that I made with the same 1/4 yard of fabric.
I basically looked at all of my sketch challenges that I had saved to come up with a way to use the different size pieces of the fabric





There were 3 different types of puppies in the stockings and I was able to make 24 cards just with those. So all totaled I believe I made 33 cards with 1/4 yard of fabric.
Here is the puppy one again
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates