The BERRY BOTANICALS VELLUM 12x12 SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER was the Product of the Month for May 2026. At the time that I am writing this post, this product is still available for only $5 when you place a minimum purchase of $75.
I have so many ideas just waiting to be made for my Tuesday Stampers, and I finally buckled down to create these
Some were cased from Pinterest & others I created on my own.I changed up the sentiment on this next card using one from SUNSET COAST
And this fun fold card below - I received a card for my birthday last year with this fun fold, and just loved it and knew that I could recreate it someday. I used the birthday greeting from a retired set called SKETCHED BUTTERFLIES, and backed it with one of the SCALLOPED BLOOMS DIE.
Later, I found out that this fun fold was created by Laura Seki
CURRENT CATALOGS
You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.
EXAMPLES to check out...
*the scrapbooking options
*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)
*the LAST CHANCE List
Please click on the links below to shop with me...
Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE
Click HERE to shop with me
Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew
christicreativecrew.blogspot.
Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Have an amazing day!
Christi








0 comments:
Post a Comment