Final Two Poinsettia Christmas Cards

Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Do you want to see the final two Christmas cards that we made at the Christmas Card Class (#1) using the PRETTY POINSETTIA BUNDLE?
This photon does not do this beautiful card justice. Stunning in Soft Seafoam and the Poinsettia petals are cut from the SHIMMERING STRIPES 12x12 paper and the 4" x 5-1/4" is not just the Basic White. I used one of the designs from IRRESISTIBLE DESIGNS 12 x12 and the LUXE WHITE 12 x 12. These two papers have a white on white design that gives the card a subtle elegance. My "Rejoice" comes from a non-Stampin' Up! stamp set from a company called Blue Knight. I found this at a scrapbooking and crafting expo and couldn't resist having so more options for my sentiment. I wanted to use a different stamp set for each card to avoid confusion. I was inspired to make this card based on one designed by Connie Babbert from several years ago using a previous poinsettia stamp set/dies called POINSETTIA m PETALS. Therefore the leaves are different (as well as the poinsettia) and I added the sprigs (also cut from Shimmering Stripes) from BEAUTIFULLY CELEBRATED dies.
I added a 3/4" strip of Soft Seafoam card stock to the envelope flap, then ran it through the emboss machine with the EXPOSED BRICK embossing folder.

This last card was inspired by Erica Cerwin.
How I changed it up: I used only one gold foil leaf, then added a gold foil sprig from BEAUTIFULLY CELEBRATED.
I did use the sentiment from PRETTY POINSETTIA and colored it in with the Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Blends (after I embossed it with gold), but then inside I chose a faith based sentiment that fit very well with the JOY theme. After all, Jesus IS the JOY of Christmas after all!!
The circle die is the second largest circle from STYLISH SHAPES die set.
DSP: In Color Gingham Gallery
Embossing: Swirls of Magic
I added a 1" strip of the gingham designer paper to the envelope flap.

For the last 4 days I have shared the 8 cards that were out for the Christmas Card Class - which one was your favorite?

CURRENT CATALOGS


For every order placed in October your 
name will go into a drawing for a 
$50 shopping spree with me.

It's time for another Join Opportunity 
from October 6-31.

Other opportunities that started yesterday, October 6th that you're not going to want to miss!


  • October Product of the Month
  • TWO New Kits
  • Last Chance Products Refresh

October Product of the Month


  • Shining Stars Dies
  • Item# 168600
  • $5 with $75+ order
  • Available beginning October 6, 2026


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates