RHSSC #46 + Lucky Leftovers

Sunday, July 22, 2012
Sketch Challenge Time!!
This is what we had to work with this week... 
 
And this is my take on it


Inside:

I'm kind of liking this combining a sketch challenge and using my "Lucky Leftovers"

I made some Pillow Boxes (sorry couldn't find the photo) for a craft sale last year 
that had the little bowl of cherries on them, so I took the ones that didn't sell
and put them in my "Lucky Leftover" basket.  It caught my eye right away when 
deciding what to add to the front of my Sketch Challenge card, so I trimmed around it and 
popped it on.  I teamed it up with the sentiment from JUST BELIEVE and on the 
inside I used the phrase from A WORD FOR YOU. Added a little cherry from the 
Build a Cupcake Punch and Voila`  All done!
Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

I had a special treat this past week.  Marlane, one of the gals in my down line invited
me to her home to see her crafting room. WOW! what a nice Craft Room!!
Indy decided to keep us company - isn't he cute!!

 Nancy, Marlane's brand new recruit was there as well
and we got started on some sketch challenges.
I told them that I would post them on my blog.

 Nancy
Marlane
I am happy to be able to post them here for you to see
I think they did a great job for their first time participating in the Red Hot Stampers
Sketch Challenge
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates