Craft Room Update

Monday, August 11, 2014
This may not look like much to you, but to me it looks like the beginning of my book shelves.  My sweet hubby has been so extremely busy on projects of his own that the building projects needed to go on hold.  With my upcoming Scrapbooking Class in October I was wanting the bookshelf up so all my albums could be out on display.

ALSO my cabinet doors arrived from IKEA and Dale installed them Friday night.  I am so glad to have everything behind closed doors.  The story is that we bought one wrong door set and when we had a chance to venture back to IKEA (a 3 hour drive) they had discontinued my doors.  After much debate we decided to purchase this new version.
 FINALLY!
Oh did you want to see what he has been up to when I say he has been busy with projects of his own?
 Dale has his own line of 100% Soy Candles and All Natural Soaps


 These are just some of the soaps that are curing before they can be wrapped and sold.  (it is a 4 week process).  They are totally amazing soaps and the candles are so lovely.  Better than any in the stores as far as we are concerned AND the price is very fair!  Want to know more?  Click HERE to check out his web store. We have been selling the soaps right from our home, but also selling them at Craft Sales and we even have a display in a Massage Salon in California!!  He is really going to go places with this!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates