Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, July 3, 2016
Tomorrow Sawyer turns 2 years old!  We are so thankful for this smart, wonderful child.  He went through some rough patches with his health, but we are so thankful for his progress.  We will be so happy when he can come off his feeding tube, but in the meantime we are thankful that he is getting all the nutrition a growing boy needs!
Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with cake and ice cream

He wasn't so sure about the baseball mitt we got for him, but I'm sure he will learn to love the sport like the rest of the family.
 Bubbles!!! it was one of his favorite gifts! Watching him try to blow them had us all in stitches
 Yummy Cake!!
He dug right into that cake like no ones business, using a fork and everything.  What great progress he is making!!

Someone gave him gardening tools for his birthday and he took them right into the garden.  Such a smart boy!
This is the card that I made for him this year
Since Sawyer's birthday is on the 4th of July I could always give him a Red, White and Blue card each year, but he won't want that all the time.  This cute card (inspired by Mary Brown ) has 2 - count them - 2 Dinosaurs for a Dino-rrific Birthday!
Want to see more cards that I made using the NO BONES ABOUT IT stamp set?  Just click HERE
This is a cute little banner that I made for Sawyer's birthday party, using the June Paper Pumpkin Kit...
I filled each little triangle bag with the Mini M&M's (found in the baking aisle), then I stamped the circles (every other one) with the 2 circle stamps that are included in the kit and added the gold foil alphabet letters.
Click HERE for my private Paper Pumpkin link and subscribe with me.  You certainly won't be sorry. I will be starting a Paper Pumpkin Night once a month once we are settled in our new house for anyone who is a subscriber under me OR if you are in my Stampin' Up! downline.  This is a huge encouragement for you to subscribe through me. It will be scheduled for the third Thursday of the month starting July 21st. You can bring any kit past or present to work on.   You will have access to all my supplies and it is so much fun to bounce ideas off each other.  You can make your kit up as is or opt to make some alternative projects.  The first Paper Pumpkin Night will be Thursday, July 21st at 6:30 pm. Please RSVP HERE
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates