More Cards From Friends

Sunday, November 19, 2017
So thankful for friends who shower me with get well wishes
Here are a few more that I received
From Tom & Suzanne 
From Donna! Love the personalized note card!
From Bonnie
From Becky
From Brenda
From Cousins, Randy & Lori
Thank you everyone for your encouragement to me while I recover.
I am so grateful to everyone who have helped in so many ways!
I'm also so thankful that I can still do what I love even with the restrictions that I have.  My poor hubby having to come to my aid every time that I drop something, but he is glad that I can stand by the sink and do the dishes!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates