New Tool Announcement!!

Monday, November 13, 2017
This new tool was announced at the OnStage Live event in Utah last week.  Even though I was not able to attend the event in Utah, I'm thankful that we are able to share this video with you to introduce it to you before it's release.


What is cool is that Stampin' Up! has been working on making this tool - The Stamparatus - for a couples years at least.
If you notice on the side bar of my blog I have been a part of the L2L (Leader to Leader) Board from the very beginning. What an honor to be a part of bringing this tool to you.
Many of you may already own a stamp positioning tool called the Misti. I knew the Stamparatus was coming out so I never invested in the Misti, and it certainly was hard to keep my mouth shut when you all were talking about your Misti tool.  I just wanted to scream - "no - wait! you will WANT TO WAIT!!" but I was under contract not to reveal anything.
Here are some details that you will want to know...
  • Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
  • Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
  • Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
  • 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
  • 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
  • 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
  • Magnet storage areas
  • Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
**Note; you cannot reserve one until November 16th. 
RESERVATION WINDOWSAVAILABLE TO SHIP
November 16–30, 2017Approx. February 1, 2018
December 5–30, 2017Approx. March 19, 2018
January 15–30, 2018Approx. April 15, 2018
This is the first time that Stampin' Up! is doing a reservation - this is to help to keep from having so many back orders when it comes out in the annual catalog on June 1st.
When you place your reservation you will add your credit card number but you will not be charged until the Stamparatus is ready to ship to you. You will get a notice (email) from Stampin' Up! saying that the product is available and at that time you will be asked if you want to continue with your purchase. At that time it will go into your shopping cart and you will be able to add more items to your shopping cart.  Just add some paper and you will qualify for a Sale a Bration FREE item. 
Customer Stamparatus Launch Questions & Answers:
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the
RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step
instructions, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers. 
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on the online store.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Will the available-to-ship dates be the same for all markets?
A: Yes.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
A: Yes.
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
A: Yes.
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
A: Yes.
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
I hope you all have a lovely day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates