Special Order Sympathy

Wednesday, December 20, 2017
My COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY CLASS will be closed today because I am attending a funeral.
Although this is not the card I made for this particular family, it was a special order from a gal at church. A card requested from the lady who is dying wanted to have this card for her hubby after she was gone.  I was honored to make this for them.
The writing was chosen by the gal so I typed it out and printed it before adding the stamped image of ROSE WONDER and coloring it in with the new STAMPIN' BLENDS. 
This card is larger than the normal A2 that I make - it measures 5"x7".
It seems like this year there are so many losses just before Christmas. My heart is truly sad. On the other hand I am a bit jealous because they get to spend Christmas in Heaven with the very ONE that we celebrate this Christmas season!
Take care and hold your loved ones close to your heart.
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates