Sentimental Sunday with a video

Sunday, March 18, 2018
One week ago we finally celebrated my birthday with dinner out and then a "concert."
Dinner at Peppino's! YUM! I stuck to no meat but did have grain when I ordered a veggie pizza.  It was worth every bite!
The concert was a Christian Comedian, Michael Jr.  What a hoot!! We laughed so hard and his message was so wonderful.  I love it when the comedians can have a deeper message - one that touches the soul.
Here is a video clip - but if you want to see more of Michael Jr (I could listen to him all day) just go to youtube.com and type in Michael Jr and there will be tons for you to watch, laugh at/with, and be inspired by.
Remember if you are getting this through your email, just click on the header and it will direct you to my blog post - or just click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Blessed Sunday!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates