Lucy's pups

Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Lucy's Puppies are 7 weeks old today and only 1 week away from living with their forever families.

For 13 years at the beginning of our marriage we raised Samoyed Puppies. What gorgeous balls of fur.
Such a beautiful momma dog, named Toyan, and 2 of her pups.
Had this really cool photo of a wheel barrel filled with puppies, but I wasn't able to locate it, so this photo will have to do.
I wanted to duplicate that photo with Lucy's puppies when I found this itty bitty little wagon
The crafter in me needed to make something cute in honor of these adorable pups 
Time to use BELLA & FRIENDS Stamp Set. I love having this sit in my craft room because I just love them all so much. It will be hard to say good-bye, but they will be so happy with the families that chose them.

This is a second post for me today because I wanted to share the update on Lucy's puppies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates