Sentimental Sunday

Saturday, April 13, 2024

For 15 years I ran a day care in my home. It was the BEST JOB that I ever had. Especially my first families! They truly are my heart and soul. I love watching them grow into amazing adults and start families of their own.

Recently I had a sweet visit from little Beau. Beau is the baby to Kelly & Dustin. Kelly was the reason I quit my part time job at a retirement facility (third shift - I hated it), but I loved every day with the kids.

This is a photo of Kelly and I about 26ish years ago
I am so proud of all my "kids" that came through my home. Every child was prayed over and I love seeing how many of them are following the Lord. 
You can probably imagine how thrilled I was to get a special visit and meet Beau.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates