Beautiful Ordinary Life

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Today I am featuring 3 cards using the BEAUTIFUL ORDINARY LIFE Designer Series Paper.

My original intention was to NOT purchase this pack of paper, but when I saw this first card inspired by Peggy Noe, I knew that I just HAD to invest.

This card also features the leafy die cut from NATURE'S SYMPHONY, a sentiment from PHRASES & FRAMES & the BORDERED IN BEAUTY Bundle. After taking this photo I added a little "bling" using up some of my retired products. I also love the touch of the GOLD STRIPED RIBBON.

I changed up the front by cutting my Designer Paper 5-1/4 x 4 then die cutting the border. Peggy's card covered the whole front except for the tiny bit on the right hand side, but by cutting it my way, I saved on DSP and was able to make 12 cards from two sheets of DSP. 

Card #2 features the ALL AFLUTTER Bundle - I love bundles that come with a punch - so much simpler than running everything through with a die.
I cut my white center piece at 5-1/4" x 2-3/4" then used the tear technique, and it ended up being approx. 2" wide.
I was inspired by Tracy Komitc on Pinterest - no blog post, no measurements, but this was a standard card and easy to figure out the basic dimensions. And oh, how I love polka dots!!
The butterflies were stamped onto one of the sheets of Designer Paper, then punched out. Couldn't be easier than that!! I pulled out whatever Pool Party dots I could find on hand to add to the front. I changed up the sentiment and, believe it or not, I added less dots than Tracy had on hers!

Card #3 - super sweet, inspired again by Peggy Noe. 
Wow did I ever change this one up! and yet it looks the same!!
Peggy's card was an accordion style card, which is super fun, but took up more DSP than I wanted to, AND... I know that my Tuesday stampers prefer the basic style cards.
I changed up the sentiment - using one from PHRASES & FRAMES, and I'm not sure what butterfly Peggy used (she didn't list it) but I used a die from the (retired) SKETCHED BUTTERFLIES in Basic Black.
The measurements for the front pieces of the card are:
Petal Pink: 4-1/4 x 3
DSP: 4 x 2-3/4
Darling Duckling Ribbon
Flirty Flamingo Ink 

CURRENT CATALOGS


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates