Flowers & Leaves

Monday, September 28, 2026

Today I will share with you the remaining three cards from our team retreat.

Janell used the LILY OF THE VALLEY Bundle

Notice how the cards open up in the opposite direction, but the little topper holds it shut. I love this style and that designer paper is stunning!

Lynda's card uses the SCALLOPED BLOOMS DIES and a leaf embossing folder.

Inez's card features the new ELEGANT LEAVES stamp set and the FOREVER PLAID Embossing Folder.

We would love to have you join our team and then you can partake in fun team events like this.

CURRENT CATALOGS


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates