My Team is a Wild Bunch!!

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Last Saturday was our yearly team retreat

This is the card and the tags that I made for them using the WILD BUNCH stamp set that was the Product Of The Month for June 2026.


The adorable card features 4 of the cute little penguins. They were fussy cut out along with the little hearts.

I was inspired by Peta from Australia.

The images were stamped using black ink and colored in with Watercolor Pencils in Crushed Curry, Basic Black & Basic Gray. The hearts were colored in with the Flirty Flamingo watercolor pencil. Then they all were blended with a Blender Pen. These pens come in a set of 3 for $15. Using the watercolor pencils and a blender pen, it gives your image a softer look.
The "just a little note" comes from the Wild Bunch stamp set but I had to mask off the words because it came as one stamp. The "note" part was punched out with the Keeping Tabs Punch. (heat embossed with white onto basic black card stock)

The designer paper is from the Country Woods Designer Paper Pack (which I had a ton of left over) - one of my favorites - I really love wood grain designer paper.

All 4 of the animals in this set are cute in their own way! These tags were attached to their Prize Patrol.

All of these were inspired by Julia Quinn

Colors used: Cloud Cover and Crumb Cake highlights for the shell and Petal Pink for the slug body! 
The cute koala was colored using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends with Petal Pink inner ears!

The heart was stamped in Flirty Flamingo and colored in with Barely Blush. The Ribbon is the Bubble Bath 1/8" Faux Linen Ribbon. 
The cute little Highland Cow was coloued using Cajun Craze and Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends with Petal Pink for the horns, nose and ears.  
I used Black Stampin' Blends with Pumpkin Pie for the penguin and stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock.

The leafy background was stamped with Peaceful Pine.

The measurements that I used are:

Pool Party: 2-1/2" x 5-1/2"

Basic White: 1-15/16" x 5-1/2"

Shimmering Stripes Specialty Paper: 1/2" x 5-1/2"

The "Thank You" comes from the Wild Bunch stamp set and the "for being on my team" is from a demonstrator only stamp set from WAY BACK when I started with Stampin' Up!

The embellishments are: Dreamy Flowers.

CURRENT CATALOGS


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi







Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates