Color Me Princess

Friday, April 23, 2010

Every little girl dreams of being a princess, but I tell the kids that I am a REAL princess because I am a child of the King! They all look at me a little funny but I have said it often enough I think it is sinking in.

This is a little kit I put together for the craft sale. I guess the original intent was to use it for traveling to keep little ones busy while riding in the car or on the airplane. I chose the Princess theme so the girls could color in the princesses and then they would have a little card to send to a friend or to Grandma while they were gone on vacation. A little 8 pack of crayons is included.

color me princess 2 color me princess 1

So for Now…

See you at the Craft Sale!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates