Rock Star!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I had the pleasure to make a birthday cake for the grandson of one of my STAMP 10 customers a week or so ago. He was so cute when they came to pick it up saying “wow, that’s my rock star cake.” DSCF2070 Thanks Geri or letting me make this cake for you.

Geri has been coming to the STAMP 10 classes for quite some time and we always have so much fun. I love it when my customers show me the cards that they make so I thought I would highlight Geri’s lighthouse card from the retired stamp set Coast to Coast.lighthouse Didn’t she do a beautiful job!! I love it!!!

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates