Must Have’s

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My niece, Melissa, has a wonderful blog called Race Cars and Ruby Slippers. Since they live so far away from us it is so great to be able to keep up with them and see how the kids are growing. It really keeps us connected. If you want to check out her site you can find it on the right side of my blog. She also has an in-home business called “Color Me Happy”where she makes beautiful custom photo announcements, invitations, and greeting cards. (She is not my competition so go ahead and check her out). One fun part of her blog is where she shares her “must-haves” Different things that she just wouldn’t want to live without or things that just make her life easier with three little ones to raise.

I thought maybe I would give a try at a “Must-have” that I use for my day care business. It is a game called Hullabaloo, a DVD game by Cranium. This game teaches the kids a variety of things like shapes, colors, animal sounds, and animal catagories. The guy on the DVD is fun for them to watch as he gives them instructions about which ‘pad’ to go to next. You may need to swing your arms like a bird or crawl like a crab, and they show live animals in their wildlife habitat as well, instructing the kids to make the sounds of the animals.

Hullabaloo 1Hullabaloo 2

You place these ‘pads’ on the floor – which are made of nice sturdy rubber so they hold up very well as you can see – I have had this game for at least 4 years.

hullabaloo3 hullabaloo 4

The cutie on the left is our grand daughter, Gracie, and she is playing with one of my day care girls (their parents asked that I did not publish her name), but as you can see they are having a ton of fun. Sometimes it can get a bit loud – especially when they are imitating an elephant :)

I love games that are educational!!

So For Now…

Enjoy your kids

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates