Easter Cards for kids

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I saw this idea last year at Easter time and was wanting to use it for the kids for their Easter cards. I loved it when Stampin' Up! came out with the Sweet Treat Cups and then some smarty (I wish it were me) came up with this idea using the empty casing from a Tombo refill. They are shaped very similar to a carrot (well, close enough).
Now how clever is that!!!!



MENU:
SS: Life's a Picnic, Short & Sweet
CS: WW, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
INK: Staz On Jet Black, Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF,
Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and Orange candy of course.
Some I filled with Peanut Butter M&M's and others have orange Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.
Inspired By: Joanne Travis of http://sleepyinseattlestamps.blogspot.com
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates