John 11:25

Thursday, April 7, 2011
I LOVE to celebrate this time of year when we focus on the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savour Jesus Christ. There is a book that I read to the kids and it goes through how fun it is to color eggs and hide them, to find candy, and chocolate bunnies in their Easter baskets. Even how fun it is to get dressed up and go to church and then have a special dinner on that Sunday, but then after each thing it mentions it says... "but that's not the BEST thing about Easter" - and that is SO right. I love all that too. We usually have an Easter egg hunt for Tyler and Gracie and I make special cards for them, but I love it that the true focus is on JESUS!

This is one of the cards that I made to send out this year...

I used up some of my retired card stock for this one.

MENU
SS: Special Blessings (retired) Words were computer generated
CS: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, (both retired), Old Olive, WW
INK: Lovely Lilac, Versa Mark
Accessories: Iridescent Ice, Dimensionals, Basic Pearl, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, Finial Press EF, non SU EF
Punches: Eyelet Border, Boho Blossoms

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates