Thank you

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
During the course of a month I send out MANY cards whether they are Happy Birthday, Anniversary, Thinking of You or a simple Thank You, so when I get a card in the mail (or even hand delivered) I just LOVE it!

Here are two Thank You cards that I received recently.


This one was from Lois, a friend that I met through my Stamp A Stack classes. She has also been a workshop hostess for me two separate times, and has done a FABULOUS job! Thanks Lois for the Thanks!


This card is from another friend, Marlane, whom I also met through my Stamp A Stack classes. Marlane signed on as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator last year and is now a part of C3 - Christi's Creative Crew as well as being a Red Hot Stamper.

I just love to see the cards the ladies make and to see what fun they have doing it.

Thanks again ladies!

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates