Borrowed Stamps

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I love being in a Stampin' Group (Red Hot Stampers and C3) that are more than just a Stampin' Group - we are friends. And I love the fact that we each are willing to share our stamp sets with one another. I borrowed the Stamp Set called AVIARY from my friend Rachel to make this card...
Inspired by Lisa Young. I wanted to make them for the ladies in our choir at church.





So when I returned the stamp set to Rachel I had made her a 3x3 version of the card as a thank you.















The very day I returned her stamp set, she returned one of mine that she borrowed called BABY BUNDLE. And what did I find? Rachel made me a cute 3x3 from that stamp set as a thank you.


You can bet I will be copying this cute card for baby shower gifts

Thanks Rachel!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates