Red Hot Challenge

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
At last months down line meeting with Glenda she challenged us to use some
of the new items in the Summer Mini. Specifically the new punches:
Doily Triple Layer #122465 $23.95,
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer #122464 $23.95,


You can see the three layers in each punch which are a lot of fun to use.

So this is what I came up with...

The Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch gives you these great "leftover" pieces when you punch the flower out and right away I thought they looked like raindrops or watermelon seeds.

This is my raindrop card...


It was when Julia showed up one day in her watermelon shirt that I knew I needed to do my challenge with something watermelon.


This is an item I will put in our craft sale and it holds a watermelon scented hand sanitizer. Here are some others I made while I was at it...

The one with the ring, the hand sanitizer says "I Love Bling"! How cute!!
I used Dawn Griffith's instructions on how to make the hand sanitizer holder, but I made some of them just a smidge wider to fit my design.

Or we could use the new embossing folder called Flower Garden #123113 $7.95

The embossing is just one the one side instead of a full front.

I'm sure you will be seeing many more projects and cards made from these
fabulous new products.

And look at the yummy treats that I made to share with the ladies!!



BERRIES & CREAM WONTON WRAPPERS

If you want to place an online order with me Click HERE

Have a Blessed day!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates