Happy Birthday, Jeff

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today our son turns 30 years old!! Can it really be?

Time sure does have a way of flying by doesn’t it.

This is the card I made for Jeff for his birthday this year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!

In Wilderness eagle

In Wilderness eagle 2

I know I should have made a funny card for Jeff because he NEVER gives a serious card, but I know how much he loves eagles and I bought this stamp set specifically for him so I thought I had better use it. Thanks to Mary Jo Price for this great idea.


MENU:
SS: In Wilderness, It’s Your Birthday
CS: Close to Cocoa (retired), Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
INK: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Accessories: Lattice Square EF, Big Shot, Distressing Tool, Brads

Click HERE if you would like to purchase any of these products from me

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi/Mom

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates