Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, January 22, 2017
One of the FREE items you can get from the Sale-a-bration brochure is this cool Designer Paper caller INSIDE THE LINES.  Just like all the adult coloring books you see in the stores that are so popular.  My mom has been using these adult coloring books which really helps with her ART THERAPY as she is dealing with dementia.
I made up some rather plain cards using the INSIDE THE LINES Designer Paper so that she can color her own greeting cards - Yes! she still loves to send cards out (guess this is where I got my love of sending cards)
My dad is the one that has the artistic flair in our family and has loved to paint for years.  
When I brought these over I showed him some shading techniques using the new markers he bought for my mom and I think he might be hooked too!!
This picture just makes me smile more than you can know.
Have a Blessed Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates