Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, January 8, 2017
This past week my childhood friend, Phyllis, came to visit while she was in town.  Look at this adorable bird feeder/candy dish she painted for me!!  I just love it!
Our friendship spans many, many years and we always proclaim that we had the BEST childhood. And our memories are so sweet!
Another dear friend sent me a plaque that says "Blessings come in many ways, and best come as FRIENDS."
My friends are such a blessing to me and I am thankful for each and everyone of them!  Each one has a special place in my heart and fulfill their own personal need in my life.  Where would we be without friends?
Thanks you all so much for being mine!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates