Happy Anniversary

Sunday, June 3, 2018
Today, Dale and I celebrate our 41st Wedding Anniversary!!
I cannot imagine doing life with anyone else but this man!
He truly knows what it means to give of himself for me. And not just me, he truly has a servants heart.
Last year we were not able to do anything special for our 40th Anniversary because of all my surgeries. We were hoping to take a weekend at Mackinaw Island, but the Lord saw fit for us to be able to celebrate on the Greek Islands of Santorini, Samos, Patmos and Aegina, as well as several days in Athens.




Happy Anniversary my Love!
Thank you for loving me well all these years!!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates