Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 17, 2018
Happy Father's Day!!
I just couldn't be more grateful that my daddy is still with us at nearly 92 years old.
If you have ever spent any time with him you would not believe that he is that old.
He is doing such a great job taking care of Mom.
Here is a family photo taken in March when we were all together
I am in the back row second from left!
And this is the card that I made for him for Father's Day!
Card inspired by Ann Schach
Since my dad served in the Navy during WWll, and still has a love for lighthouses, I thought this would be the perfect card for him.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates