Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, February 10, 2019
My friend and partner in my Stampin' Up! world, Sue, recently went to Thailand to visit her son and family who are missionaries there.
She was so sweet to bring this darling little elephant home for me. She must have known that I was jealous of the fact that she got to ride an elephant at the elephant sanctuary when she was there.
 Elephants are hard to photograph because of their large trunks, but miss MaryElla is so darling.
Seriously - look at her adorable little tail.  I'm thinking that Stampin' Up! needs to come out with designer paper to match, don't you?
I put Miss MaryElla next to my favorite plant from my sweet friend, Janell. She gifted this plant to me for my open house. It is called a Kalanchoe. I've never heard of a Kalanchoe, but I LOVE it!!!

Life is so much sweeter with friends!!

Thanks to all of you for being my on line friends;
Have an amazing day!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates