Candy Cane Holders

Thursday, November 19, 2009

DSCF2204DSCF2202

Here are some fun and inexpensive little candy cane holders. I really would not like to find a mouse in my house, but this one sure is cute and I bet he wouldn’t hurt a thing.

DSCF2194

Click here for the how-to and pattern for the little mouse. Once again I found it on Dawn Griffith’s site. You can check her out too using the link on the right side bar of my blog. The Little Snowman candy cane holder was found on Nancy Riley’s blog http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com It was found on her December 10, 2008 posting.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Your mouse is much less scary than the real one we found in our house this past weekend. Eeeek!!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates