Wedding Favors

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

At one of the craft sales I was at a lady asked if I had any wedding favor ideas. I figured most anything I had there could be revamped to serve as a wedding favor by changing up the paper and ribbon, etc. I promised to come up with some samples for her and would have them at the Hudsonville Craft Sale. Here are the items that I came up with. Which one do you like best?

DSCF2293 DSCF2268

The box and bag could hold whatever treat you would choose.

DSCF2274 DSCF2277

The little box fits 4 Hershey Nuggets or some Ghiradelli Chocolates real nice.

The one on the right are two York Peppermint Patties

DSCF2280DSCF2284

This card says “Wishing you riches From the new Mr. & Mrs. and holds a lottery ticket inside. I am not a lottery ticket buyer myself, but I know there are some of you out there that would get a real charge out of a guest favor like this one, and I thought the card made up real cute.

DSCF2281DSCF2282 This one was the favorite of our daughter Julie and her husband Jeremy, and they are holding 4 Hershey Nuggets. They thought it was neat how I used their wedding as the sample on everything.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates