HHS craft sale

Sunday, November 22, 2009
WOW!!! The craft sales are finally over. Actually I would love to take a day and GO to one myself to see all the neat things out there. Hudsonville's Craft Sale was VERY busy. The customers kept us hopping that's for sure, but we loved EVERY MINUTE of it. Thank you to all who stopped by to say "HI" and even to buy some goodies. To be honest I am looking forward to having some days ahead with nothing on my plate. There are a couple projects going before I can crash, but I am always thankful for the orders that come in. No photos today because I didn't grab my camera, and I am not sure I would have had time to snap a photo anyway. So...Thanks again everyone! It was a BLAST!!

Oh, and just to get you all excited - if you come to STAMP 10 class in December (Tues 16th or Thurs 18th) I have a special Christmas gift for you!! BTW - Thursday's class is almost full already so sign up soon to reserve your spot at my table.

More exciting news - As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we get our new mini catalogs early so we can order early - Oboy, Oboy, Oboy (as my friend Rachel says). I have ordered the mini catalogs to come right to your home (for my regular customers), but will have more on hand for anyone who would like one. I can't wait to try out all the new things.

So for now... Happy Stamping

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates