Treat Bags

Monday, November 30, 2009

DSCF2332 These fun little treat bags were sold at the craft sale. We had many different styles but these are just a few.DSCF2331It was so much fun at all the craft sales this year. I am so thankful to my dear friend Sue, who joined me at two of the sales. It sure made my day so much more enjoyable and much easier with two of us manning the table. We met so many wonderful ladies, and so far three ladies that came to our booth have come to the STAMP 10 class here in my home. It is good to do the craft sales and now it is good to be done and go on to the next exciting event. There are some items left over from the sales, but not to worry, my grandson’s elementary school will take the leftovers and sell them at their Santa Secret Shop. Maybe this will be a whole new avenue of selling for me!? What fun!!

Happy Stamping - Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates