Chef Valentine

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is the treat I gave our son-in-law for Valentine’s Day. If you all keep up with my blogs you already know that he is a chef so it was appropriate to use the Chef for his treat. I was kind of at a loss as how to treat a guy without it being froofy (I don’t think that’s a word). All I had for him is a Reese’ Peanut Butter Cup and everyone else was getting their treat all dolled up so as I was warming up our soup last week I realized it had a ‘pop top’ – so instead of opening the can using the handy dandy pop top, I used my Pampered Chef can opener so it cut clean and reusable. Once I washed it, and let it dry I filled it with the candy and some red crumpled paper strips, put the bottom back on, sealing it with Crystal Effects, covering it with Designer paper and Voila` – a special Valentine treat.

88 88aWhen Jeremy received his gift he just had to pop the original seal to get his treat out.

MENU:

SS: Voila`
CS: WW, Night and Day DSP (retired)
INK: Staz On Jet Black, Markers: Black, Real Red, Going Gray
Accessories: Ribbon (leftover from a dollar store purchase – recycle/reuse, right?!), Dimensionals

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates