A Valentine Train

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh my Goodness I just love all the 3D things we can make with the Stampin’ Up! products. Take a look at this darling Valentine Train I put together for our grandkids. Oh, I know, I already gave them the cute little mailboxes filled with Valentine treats, but when I came across this unbelievable idea I had to give it a whirl. It was also a great chance to use up some of my retired papers. So this is what they got right on Valentine’s Day when they came for dinner to celebrate Grampa’s birthday.89a

This train uses the Milk Carton Box Bigz Die, and the Box #2 Bigz Die, 1 3/4” and 1 3/8” Circle Punches with silver brads for the wheels, along with a variety of punches for decoration of choice. I used the new Pinking Heart Border Punch, but really you can use whatever you want to make it your own. Each train car is held together with the Word Window Punch connected with a silver brad so they are able to shift in other than a straight line.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates