Wandering Words

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Everyone loves to get a card in the mail, especially when you take the time to make it yourself. With the ease of texting, Facebook and Email we have lost the art of sending our love through the medium of “snail mail.” for MANY years my pen-pals and I have written each other on a fairly regular basis. I remember waiting to get a reply to my letters to them. I still love to receive ‘snail mail” and I love sending out a special card or note to my friends and family. Oh, I still use email and I even have a Facebook page, but there is nothing like the good ‘ole USPS.

Why not write to someone today and show them how much you care. I John 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words and tongue but with actions in truth.

64

Thanks goes to http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com

MENU:

SS: Wandering Words

CS: Real Red, WW, Basic Black, Night and Day DSP

INK: Markers: Basic Black, Old Olive, Going Gray, Real Red,

Accessories: Real Red 5/8” Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Heart To Heart Punch

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Dennis Swender said...

I agree. It's one of my constant resolutions to send more cards, and to do it the moment I think of someone, otherwise it won't happen!:)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates