Expecting a Baby?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is my FAVORITE card to make! I love to send this card to gals when I hear they are expecting a baby because it is so FUN! Our youngest son is named Joey and as soon as he realized that a baby kangaroo was a Joey he was all ‘into’ kangaroos and Australia. I think he would like to visit there some day (me too!)

OK – the stamp set is not from Stampin’ Up! I bought it MANY years ago on line when I stumbled upon it and just HAD to have it. You know the feeling, right?

28a

You can see the Joey peeking around the corner where I have the flap bent forward, and of course, you MUST decorate the outside of your envelope, right? Never send a naked envelope (guess I should heed my own advise since most of my envelopes are naked – sorry everyone)

28

MENU:

SS: Non Stampin' Up!

CS: Kraft, Basic Black, WW, striped paper (non SU)

INK: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black

So For Now…

Happy Baby!!!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates