Deal Or No Deal

Monday, January 10, 2011
I just love finding new ways to use our Matchbox Extended Length Die. When I showed a little box idea to my friend she said "you know what I see?" "I see Howie Mandel and his Deal Or No Deal briefcases." So I pulled out the die, some brushed silver card stock and voila' we have a Deal Or No Deal brief case...

and even some gold nuggets to go inside...


Not sure who will want this cute little briefcase but Melissa is SURE she can sell it - we'll see...she is a pretty good sales person and likes to promote my projects. Every Stampin' Up! Demonstrator needs a good promoter like Melissa!!

Thanks Melissa!!

MENU:
SS: none - words were computer generated
CS: Brushed Silver, Basic Black
INK: None
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label Punches, Matchbox XL Die, Big Shot, Silver Brads, Timeless Type Sizzlits,

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates