My Last Countryside Post - I promise

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
This is the last card I made with Sue's Countryside stamp set (I know, earlier I said it was called Farm Fresh, but I corrected myself) This time I used the Stamping With Bleach Technique





MENU:
SS: Countryside, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded Background
CS: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, WW
INK: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Bleach, Distressing Tool, Modern Label Punch, Brads, Dimensionals
Technique: Stamping with Bleach, Paper to Stamp
Thanks To: the Stampin' Connection

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Oh, I like this card! I always need ideas for masculine cards. Now I need to learn the bleaching technique...and get some bleach.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates