Leadership

Friday, January 14, 2011
We are really enjoying our time here in Nashville, Tenn. at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference. They keep us super busy and I am learning a lot, not just for my Stampin' Up! business, but it is concepts that I can carry over into all areas of my life. I can't wait to hold my very first down line meeting with the six gals who signed up to be in Christi's Creative Crew to share all the great and exciting news and ideas.

When I get home I will have a chance to download my photos and share some fun times with you, but if you want to see some the fun items they were selling at the Momento Mall - click HERE
to see Glenda's blog where she posted photos of some of the items. She mentions that she has to have it ALL, she's too funny!

Well time to head down for breakfast

Will blog more later

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates