Makeover

Sunday, January 9, 2011
Time for a Make Over... This is the popcorn treat I made and sold at the craft sales...


But when I had two of them left over and the popcorn was getting bad I pulled it apart and the little chef from the Voila' Stamp Set has been sitting on my crafting table. After all the work I put into making those I didn't have the heart to throw him away. When I was cleaning off my crafting table I was contemplating what I would do with my chef. I decided to pull out my handy dandy Sketch Challenge booklet that Glenda gave to everyone in her down line last year and started paging through it.

SCS22


SCS57

My friends, Glenda and Rachel are big Sketch Challenge gals so they will be very proud of me for using the booklet and coming up with something on my own. I'm really liking the results.

MENU:
SS: Voila', Oval All, Elements Of Style
CS: WW, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Stazon Black,
Accessories: Large oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Dimensionals, Puffy Paint for the "popcorn" - bought this on line.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sketchin' Christi :) Rachel

Glenda Calkins said...

Nice Job Christi! Gotta love the sketches!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates