Look What I Found On My Table Yesterday Morning!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My sweet hubby surprised me with a Valentine treat yesterday. Now I tell you this is a BIG thing because, you see, Valentine's Day is also his birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!) so for him to honor me on Valentine's Day is GREAT!!

At night we went to Panera Bread for a quick dinner then saw a movie - another HUGE treat because it just isn't something we spend our time or money on regularly.

This little teddy is so VERY SOFT! I just had to squeeze him right away. I love surprise treats like this!! I'm thinking this little guy might just find his way in a special spot on the middle of our bed each morning as a reminder of how much my sweetie loves me.

I hope Dale had as good a birthday as I had a Valentine's Day!!

And I hope you all had a SWEET Valentine's Day too!!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates